Proper hygiene and taking care of your face should be your daily routine. Everyday care will provide you perfect skin which will age gracefully. You can even look younger.
Do not forget these basic things like:
- Changing your pillow case more often, or cleaning the phone.
- Always remove your make up before going to bed.
- Do massages for your face
With massaging you relieve the tension in the face and increase the circulation. Increased circulation prevent dark circles, stimulates the muscles, firms the tissue and prevents wrinkles.
- Try not to pop your pimples because that causes to regrow and reappear.
- Never touch your face unnecessarily.
- Consume food good for your skin
- If you have constantly dark circles then you should keep your eye cream in the fridge and use it regularly.
Make some natural treatments:
You can try with coconut moisturizer, or oatmeal soak, sugar scrub or some kind of tea treatment. And believe me you have all of those ingredients in your home.
- Never use same towel for your hair and face.
- Carefully chose your hair product because it can affect your hair.
- The acne can tell a lot for your inside health.
- Drink water! Hydrate yourself
- Eat organic, if possible eat form your own garden.
- Do exfoliations
- The body releases lots of dead skin daily; if we not remove them they clogged the pores.
- Never use strong smells for the skin
- If some product has unnatural smell it means that contains fragrances.